Account Executive, EMEA (Bilingual in French and English)
Sales / Full-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
In your role as an Account Executive, you will drive the sales process in a performance-based environment and partner with prospective mid-market customers to identify how organizations can get the most out of our platform.
By consistently exceeding expectations and quota, you will evangelize our product in the market, and contribute to our direct path of becoming the top MDM solution for organizations that run on Apple. The ideal candidate must be able to work in our London office 3 days a week.
Day to Day
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Hunt and generate fresh leads to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Drive growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound and outbound prospecting via phone/Zoom calls, emails, events, webinars, and other campaigns.
- Build and prospect into a target account list.
- Identify and develop and in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities and prospect touch-points.
- Build and implement successful outbound campaigns.
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospective customers.
- Execute a consultative sales methodology with a consistent sales cycle.
- Collaborate with customer success and marketing to optimize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Help build out a best-in-class Sales Playbook and Tech Stack.
- Bilingual in French and English
- 2+ years of on-quota mid-market sales experience selling B2B software applications.
- Track record of quota over-achievement (top 10-20% of company).
- Proven track record managing the sales cycle from business champion to CHR/CFO/CIO/CEO level.
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Kandji will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other internal teams, particularly product, customer success, and marketing.
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
- Extreme ownership. Works well with other teams and wants to own projects outside of just closing deals.
- Self-sufficient, strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working, and humble.
- Thoughtful, with strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills, and persistent follow-through on commitments to our customers.
- Proficient with sales technologies such as Salesforce (SFDC), HubSpot, Outreach.io
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% private healthcare coverage reimbursement for individual and dependents
• Workplace Pension (Employer 4%/ Employee 5% of gross salary)
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
• 8 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• $1000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
• Hybrid working model from the London Office
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Monthly Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.