Inbound Sales Development Representative, EMEA
Sales / Full-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Kandji is looking for an Inbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) for the EMEA region to join our fast-growing marketing team. You will manage your queue of inbound leads by researching, emailing, and calling them to understand their needs, qualify their interest, and create opportunities for Sales. You effectively communicate the core value proposition of Kandji to prospects with the goal of scheduling discovery calls. We're looking for a team-centric, results-driven professional who demonstrates a high level of execution, discipline, curiosity, and grit.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in our London office 3 days a week.
Day to Day
- Identify technical pain points for prospects and illustrate the value Kandji products provide.
- Schedule meetings and facilitate handoff to Sales team members.
- Research accounts, identify key prospects, generate interest, and develop accounts.
- Understand the Kandji Apple Device Management and Security Platform well enough to provide a high-level introduction.
- Determine the best approach to prosecuting “deactivated” inbound leads and revive them.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and curious to keep up with an ever-evolving industry.
- Provide in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos.
- Log, track, and maintain prospecting activity in Hubspot.
- Provide appropriate feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
- Ability to manage time effectively in a remote environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a strong writer, speaker, and listener.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- An obsession with prospect happiness - set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- Fearlessness - willing to call, respond to website chats or email new people every single day and explain Kandji’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% private healthcare coverage reimbursement for individual and dependents
• Workplace Pension (Employer 4%/ Employee 5% of gross salary)
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
• 8 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• $1000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
• Hybrid working model from the London Office
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Monthly Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.