Sales Development Intern
Sales / Part-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
The Sales Development Representative Intern position provides a high level of impact to drive lead generation, navigate prospect organizations, and identify and create new qualified sales opportunities.
This high-impact role will help organizations use Kandji to proactively manage their fleet of Apple devices. Must be able to start in either start date below:September 12, 2022September 26, 2022
Day to Day
- Work together with the SMB (Small & Midsize Business) Account Executives to build sales pipeline in a defined territory, identifying and qualifying target accounts/prospects.
- Schedule and attend Initial Prospect Meetings and handoff prospect(s) to the Sales Team.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts.
- Understand the Kandji Apple Device Management Platform.
- Log, track, and maintain prospecting activity in Hubspot. Maintain all contacts/opportunities, and record all progress in Hubspot.
- Leverage taught sales techniques to overcome objections and maximize customer interactions.
- Provide appropriate feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
- Senior pursuing BA/BS degree
- Strong written & communication skills
- Able to work 20 hrs each week, 4 hours a day Mon-Fri
- 6-month commitment - Start date September 26th
- Willingness to learn and make an impact in the organization
Benefits & Perks
- Work from anywhere in the USA!
- Paid Internship - $20/hour
- New Macbook Pro and software setup
- 24 hours Paid Sick Time
- $25/moth UberEats Meal Credit
- Potential for Full Time Job Opportunity after Graduation
- An outstanding, inclusive culture
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• $1,000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Work from anywhere in the United States and Canada!
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.