Sales Development Representative, EMEA (Bilingual in German and English)
Sales / Full-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
The Commercial Sales Development Representative position provides a high level of impact to drive lead generation, navigate prospect organizations, and identify and create new qualified sales opportunities. This high-impact role will help organizations use Kandji to proactively manage their fleet of Apple devices. The ideal candidate must be able to work in our London office 3 days a week.
Day to Day
- Work together with the Account Executive to build sales pipeline in a defined territory, identifying and qualifying target accounts/prospects.
- Schedule and attend Initial Prospect Meetings and handoff prospect(s) to Sales Team.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts.
- Understand the Kandji Apple Device Management Platform well enough to provide high level introduction.
- Provide in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos.
- Log, track, and maintain prospecting activity in Hubspot.
- Maintain all contacts/opportunities, and record all progress in Hubspot.
- Leverage taught sales techniques to overcome objections and maximize customer interactions.
- Provide appropriate feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
- Bilingual in German and English
- Ability to manage time effectively in a remote environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a strong writer, speaker, and listener.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- An obsession with prospect happiness - set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain Kandji’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it.
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on Kandji in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% private healthcare coverage reimbursement for individual and dependents
• Workplace Pension (Employer 4%/ Employee 5% of gross salary)
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
• 8 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• $1000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
• Hybrid working model from the London Office
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Monthly Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.