Paid Operations Intern
Business Operations / Part-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Kandji is looking for an Operations Intern to support the many daily functions of our in-person and remote teams. This role will be vital to keeping the daily operations of our San Diego Office and the whole organization running smoothly. The position will also have the opportunity to potentially develop into a full time position over time. The ideal candidate must be able to work in our San Diego office 3 to 5 days a week. Shift expectations are 20 hours per week, approximately 4 hours per day. This is a paid position.
Day to Day
- Help maintain facilities and office tasks, such as getting the mail, dishes, coffee machine, office supplies/management and staff lunches.
- Partner with the Operations Team and other members of the leadership team to assist with ad-hoc tasks and initiatives.
- Assist with light technical operations regarding company hardware, inventory and shipping.
- Monitoring of communication with vendors such as Janitorial Services, Parking Services and Building Property Management.
- Participate in coordinating logistics for Monthly In-Office events.
- Light driving for Operations related errands.
- Located in San Diego
- Highly process-oriented
- Perform well under pressure.
- Desire to learn in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment.
- Ability to multitask when needed.
- Ability to follow directions well and then be self-governing.
- Can collaborate effectively across multiple teams and are a respectful, kind, but direct communicator, both verbal and written.
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 15 pounds.
Nice to Haves
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS or development company
- Excellent at processing directives with small amounts of input and communicating to a wide range of audiences.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a business operations capacity.
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.