VP of Sales, APAC
Sales / Full-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Kandji is looking for an exceptional, mission-driven and vision-oriented VP of Sales, APAC, located out of Sydney, Australia, to lead our GTM efforts as we expand into the larger APAC region. As the first hire in Sydney, Australia, this role will be instrumental in fueling Kandji’s international growth as we realize our mission: to harmonize technology and security through innovative software that powers secure and productive global work.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the VP of Sales, APAC, is responsible for the growth, development, and management of the larger APAC team, including Account Executives, Solutions Engineers, Channel Account Managers, and Customer Success Managers.
In addition to requisite passion, skills, and experience, you will have a measurable track record in building and effectively managing a Revenue team from scratch. Your team will play a meaningful role in driving a significant share of annual revenue for Kandji.
- Manage every aspect of our newly expanding operation in-region
- Recruit the very best talent in this new market
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers as necessary
- Collaborate with regional businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible
- Develop Revenue, Marketing, and Support teams with regional expertise, in partnership with functional leaders at HQ
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how to capture market share in-region
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
- Network effectively with regional clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant to the many countries in-region without losing its identity
- Mentor direct reports, especially in regard to our values and vision
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company
- Master's degree, MBA or other relevant fields, strongly preferred
- 10 years or more experience in an international business setting
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.