Sales / Full-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment? Do you get excited about helping salespeople achieve their best? We’re seeking a strong leader to become our Sales Coach and join our Enablement team. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams at Kandji to deliver targeted learning journeys and enablement programs.
In this role, you will create relevant, valuable and engaging content and deliver impactful and innovative experiences for our Account Executives (AEs). The ideal candidate for the Sales Coach position is an experienced sales trainer and/or high-performing sales manager who is well-versed in a multitude of sales strategies, methodologies, and seller profiles. This role will work alongside frontline managers to understand and strengthen the skill sets of sellers through robust coaching programs to meet their business needs and map it to our strategic enablement plans. You will work closely and collaborate constantly with internal Enablement team members and partners across Kandji.
Day to day
- Create, plan, organize, and deliver engaging and effective coaching programs for sales teams
- Advise frontline sales managers on effective coaching strategies through training programs and individual mentorship
- Collaborate with sales leaders, sales enablement, and learning and development teams to create robust coaching programs that align with executive priorities
- Organize and deliver instructor-led training for sales leaders, managers, and reps on strategies for effective coaching relationships
- Continually improving each program by identifying areas of opportunity using an ongoing survey methodology and by providing continuous feedback and coaching to all session speakers
- Manage sales coaching tools, including updating coaching-related content and assisting with associated training Explore and champion new sales coaching programs as necessary to address business needs and increase seller effectiveness
- Track effectiveness of sales coaching by identifying core metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) and measuring performance accordingly
- 2+ years of sales training experience
- 2+ years of selling experience, preferably in a quota-carrying role
- Program Management: be able to take ambiguous goals and turn them into execution plans and be able to herd distinct points of view to a common a goal
- Learning Design: passion and understanding for learner-centric adult learning - both delivered in an asynchronous (self-study on an LMS) or in real life (in person or virtual) format
- Organizational Skills: be able to juggle multiple priorities and maintain a positive attitude and team orientation
- Agility & Speed: works well under pressure, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment that is constantly changing; is critical and adjusts on the fly to new demands with a sense of urgency and prioritization
- Track record of converting ideas to impact
- Experience in the application of various sales methodologies
- Proven success as a mentor/coach to sales professionals
- Strong presentation skills & communication skills - with a unique ability to create a strong narrative for delivery to Executives for buy-in and alignment
- Several years of proven selling experience and experience in Enablement
- High EQ - great interpersonal skills that span across various cultures and professional backgrounds
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• $1,000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Work from anywhere in the United States and Canada!
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.