Senior Frontend Developer
Engineering / Full-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Kandji, you will design and build the core user interfaces of our web application to provide a powerful and intuitive experience for the end-user. You will work alongside our macOS, Back End, and DevOps engineers as well as our Design and Product teams.
We are looking for a software engineer with experience building large-scale, mission-critical enterprise software using modern component-based UI frameworks and libraries. If you're a react expert, this might be the role for you!
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience
- Experience with front-end build tools, processes, and design systems
- Strong visual sense and ability to produce pixel-perfect interfaces
- Ability to identify problems/opportunities, break them down into critical parts, and design solution options
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment of a single page application, and associated build, test, and deployment methodologies and tools
- Experience integrating with and contributing to the design of RESTful APIs
- Experience with the code review process and able to review the code of others and provide helpful suggestions.
Nice to haves
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Data-driven, analytical, hypothesis/validation mindset
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• $1,000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Work from anywhere in the United States and Canada!
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.