Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing / Full-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Kandji is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about technical SaaS products and ready to take their career to the next level. You will have the backing of a best-in-class team, a solid product-market fit, and a clearly defined product strategy to help you get there.
Do you thrive on making products unmissable and differentiated? Do you want to work with team members who hold themselves and their work to the highest standards? Do you set big goals for yourself and hit them?
If you’ve answered yes to the above, this role will offer you immense career opportunities and progression in a high-growth environment.
Day to Day
- Bring new products to market. You’ll lead the go-to-market strategy and launches for the products under your purview.
- Be the go-to person for other teams who need your input for website pages, events, and sales collateral.
- Analyze data on competitors, deals, and customer calls.
- Conduct ongoing buyer and customer research to build persona profiles.
- Use your insights to create training content, craft messaging, position Kandji more effectively, and help leadership make informed decisions.
- Track campaign results to report on ROI.
- Identify opportunities to produce breakthrough campaigns.
- Be a pivotal contributor to large-scale strategic initiatives.
- Contribute to strategic plans and annual forecasts.
- Help to grow the team and establish best practices.
What you bring to the role
- Multiple years in product marketing experience for B2B SaaS.
- A strong writer. You are comfortable crafting product descriptions, event descriptions, and website copy.
- Think big picture and get your hands dirty. You are not just an effective strategist, you can get the job done.
- Hyper-organized and comfortable wrangling resources, timelines, technology, and people to accomplish objectives.
- You hold yourself to the highest standard of excellence in all aspects of your work. You can show it with examples of campaigns or other collateral that required your resourcefulness, insight, and attention to detail.
- Ability to rapidly gain an in-depth knowledge of the Kandji product, device management industry, and competitors.
- You start with why— weaving “why does this matter” into all your work and messaging.
- Enthusiasm to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes.
Nice-to-haves, but NOT required
- You bring more than 3 years of experience in product marketing in the IT, MDM, security, software development, or cloud infrastructure industries.
- You build messaging hierarchies that are clear and compelling.
- You have experience working cross-functionally with sales, product, creative, and demand gen teams.
- You help your team members improve with humility and tact.
- Your colleagues like you and respect you.
- You are a relentless learner.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• $1,000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Work from anywhere in the United States and Canada!
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.