Manager, Revenue Systems
Sales / Full-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
The Revenue Operations team leverages data, processes, and technology to support the explosive growth of Kandji. We partner with leaders from the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Partnerships, Legal, Finance, and Accounting teams to develop a cohesive company-wide strategy and execute it on a global scale.
Kandji is looking for an experienced leader of high-performing revenue systems teams to help build a world-class GTM engine. The successful candidate will help guide and enable our Revenue organization to better utilize and optimize our marketing/sales/service tech stack to help meet the demands of our growing business.
You will lead our growing Revenue Systems team under the Revenue Operations organization. The Revenue Systems team is responsible for the design, implementation, and administration of our Revenue system ecosystem. This team maximizes return on investment & rep productivity through best-in-class process design & system design.
This position reports to the Head of Revenue Operations.
Day to Day
- Lead and mentor a growing revenue systems team
- Own the project backlog for your team, working closely with internal stakeholders to identify projects and set priorities.
- Champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth of our sales, marketing, and customer success data
- Serving as a strategic voice to the broader Revenue organization in maximizing the effectiveness and usage of our tech stack
- Building SOPs and training programs in collaboration with our enablement team to ensure proper systems utilization
- Managing projects to ensure cross-functional projects with Enterprise Systems and Revenue Operations teams are executed as planned
- Has 2+ years of experience managing a team in Revenue Operations, Business Operations, or Sales Operations
- Minimum of 4 years of experience building and/or overseeing the technical architecture and optimization for a complex CRM implementation. Including knowledge of deploying effective attribution models/software, custom objects, managing products/price books, and the quote-to-cash process
- Hands-on experience integrating and implementing built in-house APIs and various sales/service tools and systems such as Chorus, Outreach, Chili Piper, Leandata, HubSpot Marketing Automation, ZoomInfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Clari, Bombora, Cognism, etc.
- Experience migrating from HubSpot CRM to Salesforce, or another CRM
- Ability to define the revenue system landscape and identify gaps between current and desired end-states
- A proven track record in business process optimization
- Familiarity with the implementation and scaling of a master data management process
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• $1,000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Work from anywhere in the United States and Canada!
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.