Manager, Enterprise SDR
Sales / Full-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Development, the Enterprise SDR Manager, is responsible for the development and management of a team of up to 8 Enterprise Sales Development Representatives. Each SDR is responsible for maintaining high activity levels, daily prospecting, pipeline growth, prospect qualification, and delivering on assigned monthly/quarterly sales revenue targets. In this role, you are responsible for the SDR leadership, execution, and revenue goal achievement. The right person for this Enterprise SDR Manager, position must have the proven ability to increase the productivity of SDR team through skill development and adherence to activity standards; while providing inspiration, rapid conflict resolution, and the ability to build a high-performance sales culture.
Day To Day
- Coach and mentor your sales team in order to achieve specific targets.
- Drive development of sales processes, procedures, and organizational goals.
- Ensure activity standards are being delivered. Demonstrate clear ability to correlate activity standards with Business Results.
- Ensure use of HubSpot and accuracy of metrics.
- Monitor and track sales individual performance, strengths, and weaknesses, and be able to clearly communicate evaluations and execute developmental steps (performance reviews, improvement plans, etc.).
- Coach, develop, and mentor sales professionals to drive continuous improvement in sales skills and product knowledge.
- Partnering with your leadership to ensure the success of your direct reports; but also working together with Support, Success, Product, and Solutions Engineering Teams to drive overall success.
- Verify daily results, productivity measures, and assist with commission tracking.
- Meet with each SDR individually weekly to review previous weeks and month/quarter/year to date results, lessons learned, and areas for improvement. Continually coach and manage to improve results.
- Represent the vision and strategy of the company at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years exceeding targets at a sales company with at least 1 year of sales management experience.
- Strong Leadership with strong outbound sales experience.
- You don’t wait for people to explain technology to you, you proactively figure it out before you need to.
- You have an unrelenting passion to build, refine, and grow. You are competitive in nature and always push your team to win.
- Extraordinary organizational, analytical, accounting, and Excel skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate, define problems, and present solutions, at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to put your team and customers first, and ego last.
Benefits and Perks
- Work from anywhere in the USA!
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation policy
- 100% individual medical + dental + vision coverage, 100% dependents coverage
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Equity for full-time employees
- Home office reimbursement for comfortable remote working
- Cell phone & Internet stipend
- 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
- New Macbook Pro and software setup
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
- An outstanding, inclusive culture
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• $1,000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Work from anywhere in the United States and Canada!
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.