Principal Revenue Systems Architect
Sales / Full-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
The Revenue Operations team leverages data, processes, and technology to support the explosive growth of Kandji. We partner with leaders from the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Partnerships, Legal, Finance, and Accounting teams to develop a cohesive company-wide strategy and execute it on a global scale.
As the Principal Revenue Systems Architect, you will be one of the masterminds behind how we build and leverage our technology. You will design, develop, and implement the tools & systems that help solve business problems. Kandji will depend on you to constantly evaluate our system health and roadmap to ensure we are building for scale.
This role is for somebody who loves to solve business problems with processes and data pipelines that span multiple applications. You are a CRM expert and have a proven track record of successfully designing & deploying a suite of technology leveraged by Sales, Marketing & Customer Success teams. You love understanding how each piece of technology works with one another and are consistently sharpening your skills to make sure we are maximizing the return on our tech stack.
This position is an individual contributor and reports to the Manager, Revenue Systems.
Day to Day
- Design, implement and maintain our Revenue system ecosystem for scale
- Consistently evaluate our efficiency with an emphasis on how technology can make our company more effective. Evaluate, procure, and deploy new software as needed
- Partner with stakeholders across business functions to understand business problems, gather requirements, and build a technology roadmap
- Create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional, and technical systems documentation
- Be the go-to technical resource for our go-to-market tech stack by creating and advising on best in class solutions
- 3+ years of experience in a Technical Architect or Lead Architect role leading the discovery, design, and construction of CRM Systems.
- 5+ years of experience supporting a high growth B2B SaaS company in-house or as a consultant
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing Automation, HubSpot CRM, Salesforce Sales cloud
- Hands-on experience integrating and implementing built in-house APIs and various sales/service tools and systems such as Chorus, Outreach, Chili Piper, Leandata, HubSpot Marketing Automation, ZoomInfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Clari, Bombora, Cognism, etc.
- Experience migrating from HubSpot CRM to Salesforce, or another CRM
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and own multiple projects/tasks with high attention to detail
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• $1,000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Work from anywhere in the United States and Canada!
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.