Producer, Editorial & Podcast
Marketing / Full-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
As Producer, Editorial & Podcast you will lead and own the production of weekly podcast episodes from start to finish, research and book compelling guests for all podcasts and ensure all podcasts are engaging. You may also help the content team create and produce other types of inspiring content for Apple-focused IT & security in a variety of formats: video, blog, newsletter, webinars, case studies, ebooks and more. Our ideal candidate will be a podcast production expert, a proactive self-starter, an exceptional project manager, and a strong writer and communicator with the desire to grow and expand their skill set.
Day to Day
- Depending on the week’s needs, your day may include:Help hone the strategy and format of the podcast
- Own the production of podcast episodes from start to finish
- Own and manage the recording and publishing schedule and calendar
- Research and book compelling guests for the podcast
- Own communication with all podcast guests, ensuring a world-class experience
- Work with internal stakeholders/hosts to prepare for and project manage weekly recordings
- Ensure all podcast shows are engaging, have a cohesive narrative, have a well-honed theme, and have a focused story arc through a strong organizational process
- Brainstorming podcast topics for our weekly podcast, then coordinating with hosts, guests, and producers to turn that brainstorm into reality
- Work with outside vendors to support the distribution of all epi
- Oversee the promotion plans of each podcast episode
- Help oversee overall calendar and project management of multimedia content strategy
- Support video production as needed
- Sometimes may support producing blog posts, customer stories, newsletter and other content in our CMS
- Excellent project management skills and professionalism
- Excellent organization
- Strong communication and writing skills
- 3 - 5+ years of experience of leading, producing and/or managing a podcast
- Experience promoting & marketing a podcast
- General knowledge of Apple and/or SaaS technologies
- Extreme attention to detail
- A growth mentality
Nice-to-Haves, but NOT Required
- Experience producing video content, radio, or events a plus
- Journalism background
- Knowledge of Apple IT administration technologies
- Basic image editing
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• $1,000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Work from anywhere in the United States and Canada!
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.