Director of Marketing, EMEA
Marketing / Full-Time
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
As Kandji’s first marketing hire in EMEA, you will have the opportunity to own the entire EMEA marketing strategy and execution for Kandji, including hiring a London-based marketing team. As a revenue-driven marketing leader, you will build Kandji’s localized go-to-market plan and marketing function. You are able to effectively balance driving revenue growth with building a strong brand. You will own, define, lead and deliver the marketing needs of the business in European markets. This role will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Day to Day
- Develop the European marketing strategy, complete with outlined objectives, market opportunities, strategy and tactics, ensuring growth objectives are continually defined and delivered
- Build a comprehensive pipeline generation strategy and execute campaigns across key regions
- Build localized digital advertising and event management programs
- Effectively manage a budget and create pipeline through execution on an integrated brand and demand generation strategy
- Partner closely with the London-based sales team to ensure optimal creation and conversion of leads and opportunities
- Set strategy and ongoing improvement of European marketing processes, systems and programs including web presence, translations, localization, SEO, marketing ops, and marketing technology stack
- Partner closely with the U.S. marketing team to help drive Kandji’s overall marketing and messaging strategy in Europe
- Works cross-functionally on localized needs for content and PR
- Proven success driving revenue in all major European regions
- Strong understanding of global and regional marketing campaigns
- Exposure to international communications strategies, including managing international PR agencies
- Proven team leadership skills with the ability to build and develop a growing international marketing function
- Passionate about partnering with sales and driving a revenue-focused marketing plan
- Hands-on strategic leader willing to lead by doing
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% private healthcare coverage reimbursement for individual and dependents
• Workplace Pension (Employer 4%/ Employee 5% of gross salary)
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
• 8 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• $1000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
• Hybrid working model from the London Office
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Monthly Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.