Last Modified: December 11, 2019
At Kandji, Inc. (“Kandji,” “we,” “us”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit Kandji.com, our app, or use our platform (collectively “Service”) as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
1. United States Audience
Kandji is intended, directed, and marketed to an audience in the United States. We do not envisage offering products or Services to citizens or visitors of the Member States of the European Union nor do we monitor their behavior as contemplated in the General Data Protection Regulation. If you are located in the European Union, please leave this property and terminate your use of our Service immediately.
2. Individuals Under the Age of 18
Kandji is a Service intended for use by individuals who are adults and not children under the age of 18. No individual under the age of 18 should attempt to register for an account, use the system, or provide any personal information to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
A. General Information We Collect
(i) Your Personal Information We Collect. In order for you to access and use the Service, we require you to provide us with specific information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information") and you may indirectly provide personal information while using the Service. Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
- Contact Data (such as your name and e-mail address);
- Financial Data (such as a payment resource if you are paying for an account), and
- Functional Data (such as the devices and content you use with the Service).
If you communicate with us to inquire about our Service or seek customer Service assistance or otherwise complete online for forms or surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- First-Party Tracking. We use web browser local storage and tokens to keep you logged in between sessions and to provide particular user interface preferences for your convenience.
- Cookies. We use third-party cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Service.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics.
We use third-party Services for particular business purposes such as statistics and marketing programs. Third-party programs we use include:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies. We encourage you to visit each link to better understand the practices of these companies. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should view the Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information section below in this policy.
(c) Particular Marketing Approaches
B. Modifying Your Personal Information
You can review and change certain aspects of your personal information by logging into your account. You can also contact us if you need assistance. Please note, we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement. If you are accessing Kandji as a representative of an employer, we may not honor your requests to the extent they violate our agreement with your employer.
C. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information as follows:
- To facilitate and deliver the Service.
- To set-up and facilitate the syncing of your devices with Kandji.
- To present our Service to you for use.
- To provide you with information, products, or Services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and membership.
- Functional Data (such as the devices and content you use with the Service).
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you, corporate clients, and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To bill you for the Service, if any charge is required.
- To market new or additional Services to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
D. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- To contractors, Service providers, and other third parties we use for our business.
- To your employer, if you are using our Service under a corporate account.
- To a payment processor to process your payment, if any is required.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Kandi, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about you is among the assets transferred and you expressly agree to such transfers.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you visit our platform and contact us with a question, we will use the information you provide to send you a response.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organizations, and payment processors for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose aggregated, anonymized, or de-identified information about our users, and information that does not directly or indirectly identify any individual, without restriction.
E. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- You can choose to opt-out of tracking by many third parties, including Google, by visiting these links – http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/ and https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- You may stop receiving email marketing by clicking the opt-out link available in each message.
4. Confidentiality Of Your Personal Information
B. Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your account is used without permission or you lose a device so that we may guard against misuse of our Service.
C. Third Parties. When using our Service, you will have the ability to communicate with others and access third-party platforms. Please understand we have no control over third-party websites, apps, devices, or systems, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
5. Do Not Track
Some states require that websites disclose whether they comply with Do Not Track requests. We do not comply with such requests at this time.
6. Our Friends In Nevada
We do not sell your personal information as defined under Nevada law.
7. Data Security
We have implemented reasonable security measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) access to certain parts of our system, you are responsible for keeping your device access and account information confidential with the exception of information you supply to an employer, if any. You are also encouraged to install anti-virus and anti-malware software on your devices and keep all software updated to avoid security risks.
9. Contact Information
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions or comments you may have regarding our privacy practices.