Last Modified: April 27, 2020
Data security is a top priority for Kandji, and Kandji believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Kandji’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email within one week.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one week of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Kandji service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Kandji employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Kandji’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Kandji and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://kandji.io/security
Kandji is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
If you have any other concerns about the way Kandji or its employees operate or know of any violations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the Security team’s responsibility to see this policy is enforced.